When you are experiencing issues loading any content, from apps to videos to ads to mPLUS Places, clearing the cache on your device is the best way to fix the problem! Below are instructions on how to Clear the cache on both Android and iOS devices.
Clearing the web cache and data on Android
- Press your device's Home button.
- Press your device's Menu button.
- Tap Settings (or System Settings).
- Tap Application Manager (or Apps).
- Scroll to find Chrome(or other web browser used), then tap the app icon.
- Tap Force Stop.
- Tap Clear Cache. Try using the app again to see if it's working fine.*
- Still experiencing a problem? Go through steps 1-6, and then tap Clear Data.
Clearing the web cache and data on iOS
- Press your device's Home button
- Find and tap Settings
- Scroll to find and tap Safari
- Scroll to find and tap Clear Cookies and Data*
*Clearing the app data will remove any custom options and settings.