Over the past few months we've been improving our mPOINTS user portal to make it easier and more intuitive for our members. The first change was introducing tiles on our homepage, which allowed you to quickly find the things that are important to you.
Our newest improvement is to our navigation. We have moved a few items to the bottom of the mPOINTS Home Feed. These items are Help, Account Settings, and Manage Alerts. Please refer tot he attached screen shot.
Now, the menu bar has been removed and you can access all of your features directly from the mPOINTS Home Feed:
From the mPOINTS Home Feed you can access:
- The Store where you can buy gift cards and enter contests
- Donate is where you can go in and donate to a number of different charities.
- Achievements is where you can see all the achievements you can earn in a particular app
- mPLACES Page, or Check In which rewards you for checking into your favorite locations
- mPOINTS Apps where you can see what new apps are now powered by mPOINTS!