Over the past few months we've been improving our mPOINTS user portal to make it easier and more intuitive for our members. The first change was introducing tiles on our homepage, which allowed you to quickly find the things that are important to you.
Our newest improvement is to our navigation. We no longer will have the navigation tabs at the bottom of the screen, but instead have freed up that screen real estate by putting the navigation choices behind the "hamburger" icon, which you can see in the upper left corner of the screenshot below:
Simply tap the icon, or swipe to the right, to see the menu bar as shown below:
From the menu bar you can access:
- the Rewards Store, Sweepstakes, & Charities Pages where you can buy gift cards, enter contests or donate to charities
- your Profile Page where you can see your order history, etc.
- the Achievements Page where you can see all the achievements you can earn in a particular app
- the Settings Page where you can find your account information, order history and general help
- the mPLACES Page which rewards you for checking into your favorite locations
- the mPOINTS Apps Page where you can see what new apps are now powered by mPOINTS!
- To dismiss the menu, simply tap the icon again, or swipe to the left.